The Bladen Journal is today unveiling a significant upgrade of its website, making www.bladenjournal.com easier to navigate, faster to load and more effective for advertisers.
As with this week’s launch of our redesigned print product, the new website is largely the result of feedback from both readers and advertisers over the past several months.
Among our improved and upgraded features are:
· Easier to read headlines with one-click accessibility to stories.
· Faster loading and navigation for increased convenience and speedier response.
· Better organization of top stories, sports, opinion, features, entertainment and other specific news and information categories.
· Better connectivity and one-click integration with popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest and more.
· A rotating display of the top stories of the day.
· More multi-media presentations including videos and photo albums.
· A home page calendar featuring the latest upcoming events and happenings.
· More options than ever for advertisers to reach the broadest possible audience, and to better interact with consumers.
In our evolving digital world, it’s never quite accurate to say that an online platform is finished. Constant changes in technology require ongoing upgrades and improvements, and our goal is to stay on the cutting edge.
We want to hear from you. Tell us what you think by connecting with us through your favorite method, whether email, Facebook, Twitter or any of the other communication icons located on this page. As always, thank you for reading the Bladen Journal online.