— Tabernacle Holiness Church, located on Youngstown Road in Riegelwood, will host an evening of gospel praise at 6 p.m. The public is invited to attend.
— Kitchen Branch Missionary Baptst Church, located at 2058 Baltimore Road in Council, will host a Men of Standards Men’s Conference from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. There will be breakout sessions, life-changing ministry, live gospel music, guest speakers and more. Lunch will be available. All youth boys and adult men are invited.
— New Hope Missionary Baptist Church in the Lisbon Community, located at 1604 White Plains Church Road, Clarkton, will have its annual Vacation Bible School from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. nightly. Parents please join us and bring your youth of all ages.
— The CDC Truth Weekend Conference, hosted by Charis Discipleship Center and Elizabethtown Deliverance Evangelistic Center, will be held at 412-A Peanut Road in Elizabethtown. The schedule will be: Friday at 7 p.m., “From Old Covenant to New Covenant Understanding;” Saturday 9 to 11 a.m., “For Such a Time as This;” 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Heart of Saul/Heart of David; 12:30 to 1:30 p.m., lunch (no charge); 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., Lessons from Elijah; Sunday at 1:30 p.m., Healing Service. For information call Pastor Allen Skinner at 910-778-3376 or Corell Pittman at 252-382-4330.
— Kelly Trinity United Methodist Church will hold its annual homecoming at 10 a.m. with speaker Eckie Lancaster. A special concert will be performed by The Browns of Wallace.
— Baker’s Creek African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church, located at 656 Center Road in Dublin, will host Lesene Day during the 11 a.m. service. Speaker will be Elder Alphonza Lesene from Killeen, Texas, who is the son of Jannie Mae Lowe and the late Murray Lesene of Warsaw. All Lesene kin are welcome. A $25 donation to the church’s building endeavor will be asked that morning. Dinner will be served at the Dublin Lion’s Club immediately after the morning service.
Out of county
• None listed
• I Am Inc. in conjunction with God’s Garden of Paradise Inc. will offer every month free meals and free haircuts. For more information check with Glenda’s Just Desserts and Lunch Counter located at 315 Martin Luther King Drive, Elizabethtown and Barbers Inn located at 410 Martin Luther King Drive, Elizabethtown.
• College Small Group will meet from 6 until 7 p.m. (ages 18 to 23) followed by AMPED Student Ministry worship service from 6 p.m. until 7 p.m. each Sunday night at Dublin First Baptist Church. The upbeat worship service will be lead by our student ministry band, and include drama, and deep Biblical teaching.
• Dublin First Baptist Church Day School is now accepting registration for 2, 3, & 4 years old half-day classes. Call 910-862-2277 or 910-876-0419 for more information.
• Living Springs Church holds a Women’s Fellowship every fourth Sunday evening beginning at 6:30 p.m. The church is located at 909 S. Poplar St., Elizabethtown.
• I Am Inc. will offer a free yard sale. Open day and night located at 900 block of Peanut Plant Road, Elizabethtown.
• A Power In The Word Ministry Bible study will take place every Thursday from 8:10 to 8:30 p.m. at your location by phone. Call 605-475-4120 and join in (ID number – 3390591#). The teacher is Sis Vivian Caviness Wiggins.
Vacation Bible School
— Center Road Baptist Church: Will be held Sunday, June 25, to Thursday, June 29. Meal begins at 5:30 p.m. and worship begins at 6:15 p.m. Conclusion will be at 8:45 p.m. There will also be adult classes.
— Victory Babptist Church: Will be held for children age 4 through the seventh grade Sunday, July 16, through Friday, July 21, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. The theme will be Operation Arctic: Exploring the Coolest Book on the Planet. There will be Bible stories, games, snow cones, and lots of fun! An interpreter for the deaf/hearing impaired will be available. Victory Baptist Church is located at 2012 S. Madison St. in Whiteville (one-half mile south of Walmart). For further information call 642-3500.
— Hickory Grove Baptist Church: Discover the incredible mysteries of the final frontier — right from your own backyard. Your telescope becomes a portal through which you encounter amazing and wonderful things designed by a Creator who is even bigger than the vastness of His creation. But the most amazing wonder to be discovered truly boggles the mind. The God who created everything there is — the knowable and the unknowable, the visible and the invisible — wants a relationship with you! And from the very beginning, God had a plan to restore the relationship He knew we would break. Join us June 23-28 at 6:30 p.m. nightly. A light supper will be served, and classes are available for kids aged baby-high school. Contact Karen Davis at 910-876-0136 for more information. Pre-registration is required. The church is located at 6414 Center Road, Bladenboro.